WELCOME BACK PROTOCOL
It’s been a while but we are pleased to announce that we’re back (very soon), not like normal, but the new normal. The whole team at The Spinnaker has been working hard to ensure a warm welcome and a safe comfortable dining experience for all our guests from the 1st July.
As part of our Welcome Back Protocol, The Spinnaker Team have unveiled a suite of unobtrusive measures to help protect customers and colleagues as part of a collective global goal to defeat Covid-19…….
We have reduced our table lay-out and customers seating by 40% and a minimum of 1-meter distance, to ensure a more comfortable dining experience for you while offering safe distance dining between other guests.
At The Spinnaker we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards, we, however, recognise that customer confidence and trust in our hospitality experiences are more important now than ever. We have re-visited all our procedures and have added a number of new and important protocols:
- The Spinnaker will engage dedicated and highly trained staff to constantly clean surfaces and touch points with increased frequency and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- At all times, a lead team representative will be on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
Additional Covid-19 measures that The Spinnaker is introducing as part of our Welcome Back Protocols:
- For the duration of phase 3 of the government roadmap (until July 20th, subject to change), table sizes will be restricted to parties of 8 guests.
- All guests must strictly adhere to their allotted booking time. So, you arrive on time and depart on time.
- Your allotted time is restricted to 1 hour and 45 minutes as laid out by the Government roadmap.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- To play our collective part in defeating Covid-19, one guest from all parties, including walk-in’s, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
- Cash-free methods of payments are available and will be encouraged
In consultation with our amazing team of Hospitality Professionals we have introduced the following new measures:
- Daily Temperature and Health checks.
- Staggered start and finish times to avoid high traffic within staff changing areas
- Our staff canteen and break area will be re-located away from the premises to allow comfortable social distancing between colleagues.
- New Kitchen traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
- Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies and protocols
- Flexible rosters where possible to support team members with children at home during schools and childcare closures
The Spinnaker Bar & Restaurant is committed to providing the safest environment possible, whilst maintaining your hospitality experience at the forefront of everything we do. With all these changes, one thing that will never change – our friendly professional hospitality.
*Please note the above is subject to change.